AN 80 MILE ULTRA DONE IN 1 OR 2 DAYS
ABOUT THE EVENT
This is our newest EPIC challenge from the Wee Run Events team.
Run from Dundee to Aberdeen in 1 or 2 days
OR as a team!
This is such a beautiful route which covers a variety of terrain from sand to tarmac, pebbles to mud!
This route is very technical in places and we will be using a "buddy system" on one section to ensure your safety!
Choose to tackle it in ONE DAY or camp overnight covering half on Day one and half on Day two!
- End to End on the Angus Coastal Route
- Marked Route (some navigation required)
- Water at checkpoints
- Drop-off bags conveyed to checkpoints
- Chip Timing
- GPS Tracking
- Food, drink, sports massage and more at the finish
- Start in Dundee at Discovery Point
- Finish in Aberdeen at the newly renovated Torry Battery
- Generous cut-offs
- Transport to Start will be available (price TBC)
- For those doing this ultra over 2-days we will take your overnight bag to the accommodation (if you choose our camping option)
- Prizes for the winners
- Souvenirs for all finishers
- Fully qualified Medics
A BEAUTIFUL ULTRA ALONG THE ANGUS COASTAL ROUTE
VIEW THE ROUTE
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GOT TO TRAIN?
THE INAUGURAL ANGUS COASTAL ULTRA IS 26TH and 27TH JUNE 2021
READY TO SIGN UP?
ENTRIES OPEN NOW
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY
Prizes for the winners
Marked route (some navigation required)
Drop bags conveyed to checkpoints
Fully Qualified Medics
End to End on the Angus Coastal Route
Water at checkpoints
Souvenirs for ALL Finishers
CAMPING POINT: SOUTH LINKS HOLIDAY PARK
The midpoint for the 2-day event is the South Links Holiday Park in Montrose.
Got your own tent? Great! Leave it with us at registration and we'll take it to the camp site for you to erect when you get there. Choose pitch only on checkout when you buy your race ticket.
Think you'll be too tired? Don't worry we've got you covered! Stay in one of our pre-erected pitches - all you have to do is make it there and then you can enjoy a peaceful night's sleep! Choose Pitch + Tent on checkout.
Don't fancy camping? Or maybe you've got lovely friends who live nearby - that's ok simply checkout without a camping option.
Please note camping spots are limited and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Pitch ONLY £10
Pitch + Tent ONLY £20
ESSENTIAL AND RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- Waterproofs may be compulsory if the weather is inclement as some of the course is over high tops and can be exposed.
- A map of the route is recommended.
- First aid kit
- Spare clothes especially socks as there are wet sections (can be left in your drop bags)
WEE RUN EVENTS
WE RUN EVENTS YOU LOVE TO RUN
Wee Run Events organises the Angus Coastal Ultra.
With over 40 years' event experience we pride ourselves on creating and delivering events that are fun and challenging.
Wee Run Events also provides chip timing services, race consultancy and entry portal software.Wee can help!